Thursday, June 11, 2009

Babies!


For thoes of you who don't know, me and my sister in-law Sindi are due the same day. July 3rd. No it was not planned, nobody even knew that we were trying to get pregnant. Crazy huh. Well, this is us at I think 32 weeks. Sindi is having a girl. Or I guess now I can say had. Sindi and Logan's new baby girl arrived June 11th, weighing 5lbs 7oz. I am so excited for them.

I am getting close. I am dilated to a 3 plus and 75% effaced. The doctor said I could go any day. So we will see. I dilate early so I wouldn't be suprised if I went another week. Either way we are excited to see our little boy.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool to have the same due date. Crazy that she went so early too. Can't wait to see pictures of your little boy and hope your labor and delivery goes well! :)

Kassi said...

I cant wait for the little guy to get here! Then we need to get him and Dex together so they can be best friends forever and ever!! Good luck with everything and I love you!
Congrats to Logan and Sindi! :)

Ashlee said...

Tic toc tic toc I am so excited for this little one to be here. Let me know what I can do for you. Plan on us bringing a meal or two or ten, whatever. :)

Malinda S. said...

You look so cute! That's so cool you had the same due date. I can't wait to see photos of your new one. Hope the labor and delivery goes without a hitch.

Jenn Copeland said...

The babies are here now! I have been having baby dreams....uh ohh...I might be next!