Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SUPRISE!!!

We are excited to tell everyone that we are expecting a BOY in July!!! I still can't believe I am pregnant. It has gone by so fast. Wade doesn't understand that there is a baby in mommy's tummy, but when he gets here I am sure he will be excited too. YEAH!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting! Have you decided on a name yet?

Kassi said...

How fun! I kept telling Colby I was waiting for youto say that you were pregnant! haha Congrats! I am so excited for you!

Ashley said...

that is sooooo exciting! Congrats!!!

Jenn Copeland said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you! Wade is going to be such a good big brother. What fun they will have!!

The Bonham Family said...

YEA! I love baby boy's! Wade will love wrestling with his baby bro!

heidi larsen said...

how exciting! another little wade. love you guys! congratulations!

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

Congrats! I swear everyone is having a boy!!!! Do ya have any names picked out yet?! :) I think after your first one then the pregnancys go faster cause I cant believe I have less than 5 weeks ALREADY!!!!

Nicole S. said...

Congrats! I love having two boys, they will be good freinds.

Malinda S. said...

Congrats! I am so jealous. I am trying to talk by hubby into another baby. How did you do it?

Stacy said...

I can't wait! I am so sad that I can't see him til he is six months old that is crazy. We are so excited for you and Aaron and as for Wade YEAH you get to be a big brother, there is nothing cooler Davis loves it and the best part is you will always have a BEST FRIEND

The Stevens Family said...

YAY! Congratulations Katie! That's so exciting!

brooke and josh said...

Love your blog... so cute! that pic is so cute of little waders.

Dave and Natasha said...

Congrats! That's exciting!

BTW- you'll have to add my mom to your blog so she can log on and see it! valerieastle@yahoo.com