Friday, May 16, 2008

China Face

I didn't think I would see this face any more, "the china face". What a cutie! Well this has been a long week for us. Wade was cutting teeth and was really sick, come to find out he had the flu too. Good thing it was only the 24 hour flu. We watched a lot of Finding Nemo and Enchanted. Even though he was sick I really enjoyed just holding him and cuddling in bed. I miss that. Then once that was over he woke up in the middel of the night with the croop. Thanks goodnes I already had the medicine (from the last time he had it) so we started it asap. He is doing a lot better and is almost over it. I had just got up the strength to take away the bottle when he started teething but that didn't last long that was all he wanted when he was sick, was a "bobby, and 3 binks". So if any of you have any good ideas of how I can get rid of the "bobby" please let me know...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kassi said...

That is a pretty cute "china face"

The Bonham Family said...

Kate- Ok what is the boppy? Im so sorry to hear he has been so sick! That is no fun. Caden has had a fever for 2 day's and they say it's just a virus. So I understand the sicko kid thing. HOpefully he gets feeling better soon. I want you to come over and see us soon. I love the China face

Dave and Natasha said...

Sorry to tell ya, but there's not really any easy way to get rid of the bottle! That's why Aaralyn still had hers until she was like 22 months! We were terrible and just couldn't take it away! Finally we just had to kick it, so she just had to be sad for a couple days. Eventually she forgot about it. I would just say do it when you are ready to put up with a grumpy baby for a few days. Don't wait forever like we did though because it gets harder!