Friday, December 28, 2007

TAGGED!

I've been tagged!
What is his name? Aaron Reynolds Bonham
How long have you been married? Almost 4 years!
How long did you date? We dated for 3 months and were engaged for 3
How old is he? He is 26!
Who eats more? Aaron
Who said I love you first? Aaron
Who is taller? Aaron
Who sings better? That is hands down Aaron, he loves music and loves to sing
Who is smarter? Well I would say it is pretty much equal, however Aaron knows a lot about building that I don't
Whose temper is worse? Mine!
Who does the laundry? Me mostly, but lately Aaron has been helping out a lot.
Who does the dishes? Both of us!
Who pays the bills? Thats all me
Who mows the lawn? Aaron
Who cooks dinner? We both are about equal.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Aaron but I do when Wade wants daddy to sit with him.
Who is more stubborn? ME.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Aaron, but I am working on it.
Whose parents do you see the most? It used to be mine, but now that we go to SLC ever other week it is probably about even.
Who proposed? Aaron, on our 3 month anniversary. He took me on a treasure hunt that ended up at the temple. He made it very special.
Who has more friends? We have the same friends.
Who has more siblings? Aaron, he has 5 brothers and 2 sisters, I have 3 older brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? I try to. But most of the time we trade off.
I tag....
Jen Bonham
Natasha

2 comments:

heidi larsen said...

i loved reading this about you and A! you guys are so dang cute together! a perfect match!

The Bonham Family said...

Katie- I don't know how to be tagged tell me how so I can do it on mine! Love ya